|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (67 days ago)|
- Avaliable beg of January
- Modern first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Gated secure parking
Luxury second floor apartment in gated development. Two double bedrooms, two bathroom, part- furnished apartment with parking, close to M4 and A4. The property benefits from laminate floor throughout, underfloor heating & access to private balcony. Available beginning of January.
Recently built second floor apartment in gated development with great access to M4 and A4, presented part- furnished. Lounge/diner with patio doors to balcony and separate kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Two double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, and separate family bathroom. The apartment has laminate flooring throughout and under floor heating. Allocated parking, available beginning of January.
Communal Entrance Hall
with automatic lighting leading to:
with built-in cloaks cupboard; built-in airing cupboard; wood laminate flooring with underfloor heating.
Living / Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.89m )
Front aspect double glazed French Doors leading to balcony. Wood laminate flooring, underfloor heating. Inset spotlights. Television point, telephone point. Sliding recessed door to kitchen.
Enclosed balcony area.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.64m x 1.88m )
Kitchen comprising of inset hob and drawers under; built-in electric oven with stainless steel hood over; built-in fridge/freezer; eye level wall cupboard; stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with waste disposal; washing machine; ; underfloor heating..
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Recessed area of 5'7" x 3'7" leading into bedroom comprising of, Front aspect double glazed window. under floor heating; built-in wardrobe cupboards with sliding doors and hanging/storage space. Door to Ensuite.
Double length shower with glazed closure, hand wash basin, low flush wc; heated towel rail; ceramic flooring; fully tiled walls; mirror; downlighters; under floor heating. Wall mounted shaver socket.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.59m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Under floor heating; built-in wardrobe cupboard with hanging/storage space and sliding doors.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.51m x 1.70m )
Concealed cistern w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls and floor. Underfloor heating. Inset spotlights. Wall mounted shaver socket.
One allocated parking space.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56925082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4509J2517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.