|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (70 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184123
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 184123.
Fantastic Part-Furnished high quality modern interior top floor flat, £335.00 pcm
· Fully double glazed (New York loft style windows)
· Carpeted flooring throughout (tiled bathroom and kitchen)
· Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
· Bath and electric sports shower
· 2 piece sofa
· New Bed
· Wired for cable TV and telephone
· Easy parking
· Electric heating
· Hard-wired fire alarm
· Close to main road networks A19 / A66 and only a few miles from Middlesbrough
· Close to North Tees and James Cook hospitals
· Close to the University
· Private landlord managing property, no expensive administration fees
· 1 months rent on moving in
· Council tax band A (Cheapest banding)
Reference checks will be undertaken for each tenant applying
Bond required - 6 weeks or alternatively you can opt to purchase a deposit protection policy which equals approximately 2.5 times the first months rent. Note: you must pass the tenant check to qualify for the deposit insurance policy
Right to stay checks will be undertaken - we now have a legal obligation to check that you have the right to reside in the UK
NOTE: Should you require the option, charges may apply for guarantor / deposit insurance
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £335.00 per month (£77.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £502.50
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 184123
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56925535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18412310112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.