|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (283 days ago)|
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- MASTER BEDROOM & SINGLE ROOM
- EAT-IN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE
- EXCELLENT LOFT STORAGE
- PERFECT SPOT FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- BUNNY PARK & BRENT VALLEY GOLF CLOSE BY
- E1 BUS TO EALING BROADWAY
- GREAT ACCESS TO A40/M40
A TWO bedroom first floor conversion flat located within walking distance of local shops, Hanwell British Rail Station and the Bunny Park. Offered in neutral decor throughout, the flat offers a great size master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, an eat-in kitchen, bright reception room and single room. Further benefits include excellent loft storage. Available NOW FURNISHED.
Council Tax Band C: £1207.94
Grove Avenue is a family residential road, well provided by local amenities within the surrounding area, as well The Bunny Park and Brent Valley Golf Course. Local schools include Hobbayne & Drayton Manor, however we advise contacting individual schools to check admission policies. Hanwell British Rail provides a great service to London Paddington & Heathrow, & the A40/M40 are easily accessible. The E1 bus service also offers access to Ealing Broadway and Greenford.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SINT_001298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.