|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (395 days ago)|
- **AVAILABLE NOW FOR RENTAL ** Detached recently refurbished house, in a show home condition, on a no through road close to the heart of the village
- Driveway parking in addition to attached garage with up and over doors to the front and rear
- Enclosed courtyard style front garden and superb Southeast facing rear garden which extends to approximately 125 feet which is mainly laid to lawn and is largely level
- Covered entrance porch with modern front door opening into hallway with a couple of storage cupboards and has Oak flooring which extends through into all principle reception rooms
- Spacious sitting room with extra wide double patio doors opening onto the rear garden
- Modern fully fitted kitchen/dining room with a range of integrated Lamona appliances; again with double doors opening to the rear garden
- Large front aspect master bedroom enjoying the privacy of the courtyard, with corner storage cupboard and modern en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms plus 4th single bedroom/study
- Spacious family bathroom with D-shaped bath with shower over
- ****** NO PETS CONSIDERED *******
* Newly renovated and decorated throughout * Delightful, spacious detached bungalow * Situated down a no through road in a central village position * Level rear garden extending approximately 125 feet, mainly laid to lawn * Planning permission granted for extension if desired * EPC D 66 *
Tenant Fee's Apply:
Single Tenancy £200.00 + VAT2 x tenants £300.00 + VAT3 x tenants £400.00 + VATGuarantor extra fee of £50.00 + VATInventory fees:4 Bedrooms £125 + VAT
LOCATION Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports. www.grayshott.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56926543.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 7338206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.