|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (418 days ago)|
- Available from 15/11/2016
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
- 581 sq ft
- Partially Furnished
- Long Term Let
- Residential Permit Parking
Superb, large (581 square feet), bright, quiet, double bedroom flat with large bathroom, fully fittted kitchen, hall and living room. Flat has its own entrance. 2 minutes walk to Golders Green tube and bus station, Golders Hill Park, Sainsburys, shops and restaurants. Recently decorated. Full effective central heating.
- Double bedroom with double bed and fully fitted wardrobes and ample storage.
- New bathroom with two sinks, storage cupboards, bath and shower.
- Living room with storage cupboard.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob, oven. Plenty of cupboards and storage.
- Entrance hall with entry phone.
- Carpeted throughout.
- New double glazed windows throughout
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56926876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.