1 bedroom flat to rentDock Park, Dumfries, DG1
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (388 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184401
Property Reference: 184401.
Fully furnished (also available part furnished) one-bedroom, main door, ground floor flat on the edge of the beautiful Dock Park in Dumfries. Central, yet quiet location, a short walk from the town centre, with many restaurants and bars very nearby. A slightly longer walks takes you to the hospital and university campus.
The flat is beautifully presented with a recent kitchen and bathroom. It is neutrally decorated and is being tastefully furnished (updated pics coming soon). The kitchen is fully equipped with new washer/dryer, dishwasher, duel fuel cooker, etc. The living room is a good size, with views towards the river and the park. It features a sofa bed for occasional guests, and a dining table. The bathroom is compact but attractive, the shower has a good pressure from the combi boiler. The bedroom is also compact, but features a new double bed with a quality pocket-sprung memory foam mattress.
The flat is fully double glazed and has a gas combi boiler. There is resident parking to the front of the block.
EPC: D, Council Tax: band A, Landlord Reg: 145106/170/21200
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £445.00 per month (£102.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 184401
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56927164.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18440111112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.