2 bedroom flat to rent151 Paisley Road West, Mariners Wynd, Glasgow, G51 1JQ
£595 pcm| £137 pw
|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (352 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED TOP FLOOR FLAT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN WITH PARISIAN BALCONY
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MAIN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- **NO STUDENTS PLEASE**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING C
Speirs Gumley are pleased to present this UNFURNISHED two bedroom flat to let on the top floor of the popular Mariners Wynd development just off Paisley Road West in Kinning Park. The accommodation on offer comprises a bright open plan lounge with Parisian balcony and modern fitted kitchen with appliances including gas hob, washing machine and fridge freezer, master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and internal bathroom with white three piece suite. Additional benefits include secure entry, gas central heating, double glazing and a private allocated parking space to the rear of the building. Deposit £595. Council Tax Band C. Landlord Registration Number 177443/260/24190. **NO STUDENTS PLEASE**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56927206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.