|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2017 (453 days ago)|
- *FREE REFERENCE & ADMIN FEES*
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Open plan double reception/dining
- Modern bathroom
- Newly refurbished apartment
- Close transport links to West Hampstead station
- Council Tax Band B
- Offered furnished/unfurnished
- Available now
*FREE REFERENCE & ADMIN FEES*
SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT located in the heart of West Hampstead. This property is situated on the first floor of this period conversion and comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen with a double reception/dining area and a modern family bathroom.
FEATURES INCLUDE having been recently refurbished, laminated wood flooring, carpets in both bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and gas central heating.
SUPERBLY LOCATED within walking distance to both West Hampstead (Jubilee Line) underground and overground stations, offering great transport links in and around the City. Equally only moments from the superb shopping facilities of both West End Lane and Finchley Road.
Available now. Offered furnished/unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CFO001B0D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CH Peppiatt, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.