|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (530 days ago)|
- Exceptionally spacious one bedroom first floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen reception room
- Securely gated entry
- Monitored 24 hour CCTV
- 3 mins to Ravenscourt Park Tube Station
- 6 minutes to Stamford Brook Tube Station
- King Street and Chiswick high Road are nearby
- Nearby coffee house, restaurants and bars
- Ravenscourt Park is 1 minute away
- Rent incentives available!!!
Exceptionally spacious, stunning one bedroom first floor apartment set within this period Victorian Mansion Block. Boasting an astonishing 656 Sq ft this one bedroom apartment has a perfect combination of period charm and stylish contemporary finishes. Cleverly designed to optimise space and natural light the open plan kitchen reception room has been perfectly designed for living, dining and entertaining purposes. Located in an exceptional area for transport links, beautiful park land, shopping, coffee houses, restaurants and bars this apartment is perfect for a working single professional or a couple. The securely gated entry, monitored by 24 hour CCTV, the landscaped gardens and a premier address are hallmarks of this superb residence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2271596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Shepherds Bush - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.