|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (310 days ago)|
- Very well presented town house
- River Thames location
- Ample parking
- Light and bright throughout
- Private rear garden
This delightful four bedroom town house. To the ground floor the entrance hall gives access to the fourth bedroom which overlooks the gardens to the rear. This is serviced by separate a three piece shower room. There is also access to the rear garden and to the integral garage. To the first floor the light and airy living/dining room is of excellent size and leads through to the kitchen which has been refitted with a range of attractive fitted units and integrated appliances. On the second floor there are three well presented bedrooms, serviced by the main three piece bathroom suite.
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH: with courtesy light and dustbin store.
ENTRANCE HALL: internal door to garage, utility cupboard with plumbing for
washing machine, recessed downlighters, radiator, further built in shelved
BEDROOM 4: radiator, recessed downlighter, with door to rear garden.
BATHROOM: fully fitted with panel bath, low level WC, wash
basin, heated towel rail, recessed downlighters, fully tiled.
LANDING: deep built in storage cupboard.
L-SHAPED LOUNGE / DINING AREA: double aspect with large picture window to the
front, feature hole in recessed downlighters, two radiators, TV point,
staircase to second floor.
KITCHEN: refitted with an attractive range of cupboard and drawer units with
ample working surfaces incorporating 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with
mixer tap, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, chrome four burner gas
hob and built in double chrome oven with filter hood above, under cupboard
lighting, recessed downlighters, ceramic tiled floor.
LANDING: access to loft, useful built in storage cupboard / wardrobe.
BEDROOM 1: two double built in wardrobes, telephone point, radiator, recessed
BEDROOM 2: radiator, window, carpeted
BEDROOM 3: radiator, window, carpeted.
BATHROOM: refitted with a white suite and ceramic tiling with tiled
panelled bath with shower over and glazed shower screen, close coupled WC, vanity wash
basin, recessed downlighters, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is block paved driveway providing off street
parking for two vehicles and giving access to an integral part boarded, single garage with
metal and up and over door, light and cold water tap. The rear garden has been
attractively landscaped with a paved terrace, an area of lawn.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56929363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4910D5903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.