|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2017 (171 days ago)|
- PERIOD EDWARDIAN MANSION
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & STATION
- SMALL & QUIET DEVELOPMENT
- NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS
- 2 PARKING SPACES
- HIGH CEILINGS
- PERIOD FEATURES
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
FANTASTIC LOCATION CLOSE TO STATION & TOWN CENTRE | 3 BED APPARTMENT | BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL FEATURES | SMAL WELL MAINTAINED BLOCK OF FLATS
This is an elegant, traditionally furnished and spacious apartment. It has 3 bedrooms, a lounge and a dining room, with 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. It's pretty unique in its size and style. It's a beautiful period property tastefully decorated. The location could not be more ideal for exploring London, St Albans and the surrounding areas. Would suit a family or professional couple.
The location is only 10 minutes walk to the station where the Thameslink train offers trains into London every 10 minutes and the trip is only 20 minutes to St Pancras Station in London, with links to the tube. St Albans is also just off the M25 (London's orbital motorway) the M1 (main motorway going north) and half an hour from Luton Airport and approx 45 minutes from Heathrow or Stansted, making it very well connected and an ideal spot for accessing all forms of transport. St Albans itself s a unique catherdral city with a number of green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions, interesting and ancient history. The shopping options are great and with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56929441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0838L3811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, St. Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.