|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (283 days ago)|
- Wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Benefits from neutral interior decor
- Bright reception room with French doors to the garden
- Offers fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite Jacuzzi bath
- Excellent location moments from the Thames
LONG LET. Located in the heart of West Kensington, this beautiful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with two bathrooms, one boasting jacuzzi and a lovely private garden.
Edith Grove is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Road and King's Road while also being close to the Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1002394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.