|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (318 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184475
Property Reference: 184475.
- Well decorated
- A large,recently re-decorated 2 bed 1st floor flat.
- New floor coverings to part of the property recently.
- Good sized rooms
- One double bedroom and one single
- Modern combi boiler.
- Part furnished to include, washing machine, double bed, wardrobes and a corner sofa.
- Close to primary school, and local shops. Handy for buses. Located on Welholme Road.
- Accept DSS.
- Rent £400.00 per calendar month.
- We only charge a £20 for checking financial, landlords and employer records for referencing
- Owner managed.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £400.00 per month (£92.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £350.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 11 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 184475
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56930122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18447511112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.