|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2016 (52 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 184368
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 184368.
Bright, immaculate 2 bedroom, first floor flat benefits from a spacious lay out with good-sized rooms on two floors. This newly refurbished flat has a freshly fitted modern kitchen and bathroom, new double glazed windows, new wooden floors throughout, and carpeted on stairs & entry. The flat is lightly furnished. This pristine flat is a must see for those looking for a clean & peaceful environment in a friendly neighbourhood with homely values.
Ideal for sharing professionals, mature students or professional couple.
The flat consists of:
- Communal entry porch for added security
- Small entrance hall with separate entry to the flat
- Spacious contemporary kitchen / living space
- Bathroom new bath / thermostatic shower / toilet & basin
- Livingroom / or additional double bedroom
- Generous master loft room which adds to light & airy atmosphere
- Loft level washroom (toilet & basin)
- Single bedroom or work / TV room
- Landing utility cupboard that houses a washing machine (included)
- Gas central heating throughout.
Located 5 mins walk to local shops, amenities & excellent transport connections: Sudbury Hill Tube (Piccadilly line & 2 stops from Met line connection) & Over ground train station (Chiltern line 16-18 mins to Marylebone station), & direct buses to Wembley & Harrow.
Available Mid-Nov 2016. Deposit & references required.
Sorry, not suitable for small children
No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants.
No other agents
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 184368
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56930128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18436811112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.