|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (198 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 177109
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 177109.
A beautiful, spacious ground floor 1 bedroom Edwardian conversion flat, in a much sought after conservation area within walking distance to Wimbledon Village. With it’s own front entrance, the accommodation is airy with high ceilings and period charm. It has just been renovated, with a new fitted kitchen, new bathroom and new central heating boiler, as well as being freshly painted and decorated throughout. It is available immediately pending references.
The property offers:
· A large double bedroom, with BT and cable broadband/phone connections available.
· A substantial living room with French doors opening onto a patio and private,secluded garden.
· A very well proportioned brand new fitted kitchen diner, with integrated dishwasher, washing machine and cooker. It also has brand new flooring, a fridge freezer and additional full length cupboard space.
· A newly refurbished tiled bathroom with brand new toilet, bath and shower. It also has brand new flooring.
· Central heating throughout with a brand new Vaillant boiler.
· A newly resurfaced private parking space at the front of the property.
· 5 mins walk from Raynes Park mainline train station, 10 mins walk from Wimbledon Village.
This is a private let so NO FEES except for referencing (which is a minimum circa £500 saving to the tenant). Perfect for a single professional or professional couple. No DSS or students. No pets or smoking. A deposit will be required and utility bills and council tax are not included.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 177109
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56935465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17710911112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.