|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (246 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 100695
Property Reference: 100695.
A newly refurbished 4 bedroom end of terrace house located in the popular area of Kingsbury, London.
- 15 mins walk to Kingsbury station (Jubilee line)
- 1 reception room
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 single bedrooms
- 1 bathroom (with bath/shower, basin, WC)
- Brand new carpet
- Gas central heating
- Close to local amenities
- Off street parking with no restrictions on street parking
Available now. Strictly no other agents please.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,700.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 100695
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56936827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 10069512112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.