|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Immacualtely lower ground floor maisonette
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Bright and spacious master bedroom
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Off-street parking
- Neutrally decorated throughout with a modern finish
LONG LET. A beautifully presented two bedroom lower ground floor maisonette benefiting a spacious interior with modern décor throughout, off-street parking and offers easy access the facilities of Wimbledon.
Worple Road is adjacent to Wimbledon Hill Road, which leads to The Broadway both of which support a great selection of shops, cafes and bars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.