|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (399 days ago)|
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- HUGE LIVING AREA
- FOUR BATHROOMS
- THREE STOREY
- GARAGE + TWO PARKING SPACES
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER
**BEAUTIFUL FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME** William H Brown are delighted to present this four bedroom semi detached home! Situated in the popular village of Long Melford, this fantastic property is over three floors and comprises of four double bedrooms, four bathrooms, large living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and benefits from a generous amount of storage and built in wardrobes. CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT!
**BEAUTIFUL FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME** William H Brown are delighted to present this four bedroom semi detached home! Situated in the popular village of Long Melford, this fantastic property is over three floors, the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall that to the left is a large dining room with double patio doors through to the garden, a lovely kitchen/breakfast room with intergrated ovens and hob, dish washer and fridge/freezer. The utility room has a sink, tumble drier, washing machine and a useful amount of storage space as well as the rear access through to the garden.
The first floor benefits from a huge living room with front and rear aspects, with a lovely juilette balcony and gas fire, this is accompanied by another w/c and a large guest bedroom with double storage and en-suite shower room.
The second floor comprises of the generously sized master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, leading through the hallway you have the second bedroom, again with double storage and shower room. The fourth bedroom is used as a study however has more than enough room to accomodate a double bed and storage, across the hall is the family bathroom comprising of low level w/c, basin and a shower over the bath.
Outside this property has a garden with access to the garage and driveway, the garage is currently being used as a multigym, however it has electric and insulation, so has the option to be used as a studio/gym/home office etc. The driveway has space for two cars.
This property is available in December and is marketed as unfurnished. CALL US NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT!!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56938228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0048L1212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Sudbury Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.