|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (409 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 182141
Property Reference: 182141.
A beautiful recently refurbished 1st floor conversion flat.
1 double bedroom with fitted storage, 1 reception room, split bathroom and toilet, modern kitchen, private entrance and has the advantage of a private decking area and garden with shed storage. Parking on the road, on a first come first served basis - no permits required.
Situated in a sought after friendly residential road, close to local shops and restaurants and only a short walk to Surbiton Station and town centre. Perfect location for commuters, with fast trains to Waterloo (17 mins), and within easy reach of major roads such as the A3 and M25.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,875.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 182141
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56939551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18214112112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.