|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: B
- Brand New Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Doubles And A Single
- Highly Sought After Location
- Easy Access To City Centre And Serpentine Green
- Short Drive From Major Road Links
- Spacious Lounge
- Attractive Kitchen Diner
- Built In Oven And Hob
A delightful brand new semi-detached house located in an extremely popular new development. The house is a stone’s throw from Peterborough and from Serpentine Green, and is ideally situated for those wishing to access the A1(M) and other major road links.
Call Connells NOW to organise a viewing before the house is snapped up.
Note: THE HOUSE WILL HAVE CARPETS AND VINYL FLOORING FITTED AND THE GARDENS FINISHED BEFORE ANY TENANCY COMMENCES.
A brand new three bedroom semi-detached house in a highly sought after development with its own amenities and bus routes. This wonderful modern home is located within a short distance of Peterborough, Serpentine Green and major road links.
The accommodation on offer includes uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, an enclosed garden, a drive providing off road parking for two cars and leading to a garage, an entrance hall with access to a ground floor cloakroom, a spacious lounge, an attractive fitted kitchen/diner, a landing with two double bedrooms and a single, a family bathroom and an en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
The entrance hall has access to the cloakroom which has vinyl flooring and is fitted with a white two piece suite. A door leads to the spacious lounge which has stairs to the first floor with a cupboard under, and a door to the modern kitchen diner which is fitted with an attractive range of units and work surfaces, with built in electric oven, fitted four ring gas hob with extractor over, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, ample room for a table and chairs, and a door to the rear garden.
The first floor landing has access to three bedrooms, two doubles and a single, with the master having a large built in cupboard that also houses the gas boiler and an en suite shower room fitted with white three piece suite, including tiled shower cubicle, with a heated towel rail and vinyl flooring. The family bathroom is also off the landing and is fitted with a white three piece suite with a hand held mixer shower over the bath, and has vinyl flooring.
Outside to the front is a small open plan lawn and to the side a drive providing off road parking for two cars and leading to a garage. Gated side access leads to an enclosed rear garden with patio area.
The property is in excellent brand new condition and will be let quickly, so contact Connells today on 01733 240043 to avoid disappointment.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56939764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3764L5212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.