|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (371 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 182238
Property Reference: 182238.
Located two minutes from Tulse Hill mainline station on a quiet residential street, this lovely first floor Victorian flat oozes original features throughout, such as high ceilings, large sash windows and a feature fireplace. The property comprises of one large double bedroom, a spacious reception room, and a separate fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and large hall way. Ample storage is provided by hallway cupboard and fitted bedroom wardrobe. Use of large communal garden. Local shops are moments away and the property is well served by great local bus routes. Ideally suited to a professional couple looking for some extra space. Property is unfurnished (fridge and washing machine provided).
18’ 5” x 14’ 2” (5.64 x 4.33)
14’ 9” x 9’ 6” (4.56 x 2.92)
8’ 4” x 7’ 1” (2.55 x 2.17)
9’ 6” x 4’ 3” (2.92 x 1.30)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,730.76
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 182238
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56940292.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18223812112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.