|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2016 (181 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 181225
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 181225.
Large 1 double bedroom top floor flat in period property available to rent from around 25th November 2016 in central Surbiton.
Just a 5 minute walk from the train station which has excellent links to London Waterloo, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction, Woking and Guildford. Also well connected with buses connecting to Kingston, Chessington, Twickenham and Teddington.
Also just 10-15 minutes walk from Kingston town centre and less than 10 minutes to the the A3.
Many shops and restaurants close by including, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, Sainsburys, The French Table, Zizzis, Pizza Express, and lots of pubs like the The Antelope, The Lamb, Gordon Bennett, the Duke, and Hotel Bosco.
- A top floor flat with a good sized bedroom, living room and kitchen. Kitchen includes breakfast bar with seats. Bathroom includes both shower and bath.
- Flat approx 610 sq ft.
- Fully double glazed with gas central heating.
- Part of Kingston Council, council tax band C.
- Part furnished (includes Fridge Freezer, microwave and washing machine; kingsize bed, wardrobe and dressing table)
Separate shower and bathtub
Internet access/phoneline/cable tv lines all possible
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 28 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 181225
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56940295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18122512112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.