|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (566 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 182969
Property Reference: 182969.
PRIMROSE COTTAGE, Cob Row, Station Road, Broadclyst, EX5.
Primrose Cottage is situated in the charming village community of Broadclyst. This unique, recently decorated, listed thatched cottage is available to rent. It has two bedrooms and a secluded garden. It is opposite Clyst Vale Community College and close to good schools in Broadclyst. It has very easy access to Exeter International Airport, Met Office and the University of Exeter with a regular bus service running from Broadclyst to Exeter.
- Rent a unique 16C Cob Row thatched cottage
- Cob Row cottages are featured on the Broadclyst Parish Council website
- Sunny, south-west facing living-room, dining-room, and bedrooms
- Recently decorated, with wood laminated floors and new kitchen.
- 'Allocated’ parking on the road outside the front door
- Close to the best schools in Broadclyst; walk across to Clyst Vale Community College
- Easy access to Exeter International Airport and Exeter train station
- Easy access to the University and Cathedral City of Exeter (about 4 miles)
- Easy access to the Met Office in Exeter and the Exeter Business Park
- Lawned garden with a mature Bramley apple tree, and shed
- Would suit a non-smoking professional working couple or family
- No smokers and no DSS
- Sorry no pets
Living Room 4.77m* x 4.03m
Dining 3.80m* x 2.17m
Kitchen 3.72m x 1.90m*
1st Bedroom 3.92m x 4.07m
2nd Bedroom 2.07m x 2.85m
* Maximum dimensions
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £700.00 per month (£161.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 182969
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56942206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18296906112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.