|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2016 (524 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £612
- 3 WCs, 3 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 1.23km from University of Birmingham
- 5.69km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.82km from Aston University
- 715m from University Train Station
- Bills Included
This Is A Great 5 Bedroom Student House, Built Over Three Storeys. It Was Refurbished Last Year, With New Carpets, New Curtains And Fresh Paintwork Throughout. All The Bedrooms Have Double Beds, And There Is A Bathroom With Shower On Each Floor. The Lounge Has A Big Comfy Leather Sofa And A Huge Flat Screen TV. The Kitchen Is Modern And Well Equipped With A Range Of Appliances, Including Two Fridges, A Freezer, A Washing Machine, And A Tumble Dryer. There Will Be No Arguments Over The Washing Up In This House, As A Full Size Dishwasher Is Also Provided.
The Rent Here Includes All Bills, So You Do Not Have To Worry About Budgeting For These Costs. Gas, Electricity, Water And Fibreoptic Broadband Are All Included. As You Would Expect, The Gas And Electricity Are Subject To The Landlords Fair Usage Policy.
1.23km from University of Birmingham
5.69km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.82km from Aston University
8.21km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
715m from University Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.