|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (350 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £510
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.01km from University of Bristol
- 5.12km from University of the West of England
- 699m from Montpelier Train Station
- Bills Included
Student Property*If You Are Looking For A Property With Great Access To UOB, UWE And The Bristol Nightlife This Is The Place For You! Brand New Refurbished 5 Bedroom Property, With A Band New Kitchen And Living Room For Those Social Interactions With The Convince Of 2 Bathrooms, One On Each Of Its Floor.
Whether You're Working Hard On Your Studies, Needing A Place For Cosy Nights In Or Wanting To Pop Out To The Local Amenities This Place Tick All The Boxes! It Also Benefits From “Sharp Room Bedrooms” Which Are All Doubles And Are The Latest Must Have In Student Living! High Finished Bedrooms, Maintained Throughout The Year To Make Student Living Easier For You!
A Property With This Much Quality Is Sure To Be On Many Students Radar So Be Sure To Set Up A Viewing With Us Before Some Else Does.
Available To Students For The September 1st 17/18 Academic Year Don't Miss Out Call 0117 370 3330 For More Info.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
1.01km from University of Bristol
5.12km from University of the West of England
699m from Montpelier Train Station
* Stokes Croft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.