|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (534 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £500
- 3 WCs, 4 Showers
- 13 Beds, 13 Doubles
- 1.30km from University of Bristol
- 4.84km from University of the West of England
- 146m from Redland Train Station
SUBSTANTIAL STUDENT HOUSE - BROADBAND INCLUDED - GREAT REDLAND LOCATION- WEEKLY CLEANER INCLUDED: A Great Chance To Live In A Substantial 13 Bed House In The Heart Of Redland, Located Just 2 Minutes Walk From The Cambridge Arms Pub And Only 5 Minutes Walk To Whiteladies Road. The Property Is Over Four Floors And They Are Currently 13 LARGE DOUBLE Bedrooms, Most With Their Own Sinks, Making It Great For A Gourp Sharing. There Are Two Modern Kitchens (one Including A Living / Dining Area, A Further Separate Living Room, And Four Shower/bath Rooms (one BRAND NEW LAST YEAR). There Is A Large Garden At The Back - Great For BBQs And Having Friends Round To Socialise. Also Included In The Rent Is 50mb Broadband! This Property Will Let Quickly - EARLY VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED - BOOK NOW!
*STUDENT LET*LOW AGENCY FEE
*Available To A Group Of 13 Only
Energy Efficiency Rating - F
1.30km from University of Bristol
4.84km from University of the West of England
146m from Redland Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.