|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (517 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 167479
Property Reference: 167479.
A very well presented period conversion flat close to local transport links and local bars and restaurants. The property is in excellent order and has a modern kitchen and bathroom
Excellent location for Colliers wood station & Tooting Station
Very well presented
Period features and modern finish
Bespoke modern bathroom
Close to Colliers wood station, Tooting Broadway & Tooting Station
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,050.00 per month (£242.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,523.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 167479
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56946199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16747902112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.