|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (65 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 183540
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 183540.
Ideally situated in the much sought after Ebury Road, conveniently located close to Rickmansworth town centre and its underground station, this property is a real gem with some character features.
- Four bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge-Freezer, dishwasher and space for washing machine.
- Downstairs toilet/wetroom
- 2 working fireplaces
- Period features and wood floors
- Ideal for family/professionals
- Close to Rickmansworth Metropolitan Underground Station
- Close to Rickmansworth Aquadrome
- Ideal for St Clement Danes, Rickmansworth & Watford Grammar Schools
- Marks & Spencer Simply Food less than 2 minutes walk away
- Walking distance to Waitrose, Iceland, Tesco
This well presented accommodation comprises four bedrooms, bathroom (off landing), through living/dining room with open fireplaces and wooden floors, ground floor WC/shower and a fitted kitchen with seating and TV area. Approx 15m, easy to maintain rear garden with patio and large shed.
Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing throughout and on street permit parking. Council Tax band D, EPC Rating D. Ideal for a family or young professionals.
The Landlord will only consider tenants in full time employment, proof of earnings will be required with at least one adult in full time permanent employment. Credit status and references will be checked. Previous tenancy and employer references preferred.
Deposit required, bills not included.
Available from 2nd January 2017 on an unfurnished basis.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,000.00 per month (£461.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 183540
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56947531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18354008112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.