|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (390 days ago)|
- four bedroom house
- Spacious reception
- Dining room
- Private garden with office space
- High Ceiling
- fully tiled bathroom with shower room
- Fully fitted kitchen with utility room
- Close to Kensal Rise station
- Available on 1st of December
Beautiful four bedroom house benefits from spacious reception room and separate dining area, fully fitted kitchen, utility room and beautiful office space in a private garden.
This house offers wooden flooring on the ground floor and carpet in all bedrooms. This property offering fully tiled bathroom with shower room and separate wc.
Liddell Gardens is ideally located close to Kensal Rise (Overground) station and withing walking distance of Kensal Green (Bakerloo & Overground). Nearby are the many trendy shops, bars, gastro pubs and coffee shops of Chamberrlayne Road and the beautiful Queens Park open space is a moments walk away . This property is offered part furnished or unfurnished and is available from the beginning of December 2016.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MAPE_004717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mapesbury Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.