- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room/Study & Conservatory
- Guest wc
- Family Bathroom/wc & Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Approximately 30' Rear Garden
- Integral Garage Approached Via Own Drive
- Off Street Parking For Approximately Three Cars
- Available Unfurnished Immediately
We are pleased to offer to let this spacious and very well presented FOUR BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM THREE RECEPTION ROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE situated on this highly sought after and residential turning off Little Bushey Lane. Located within approximately a mile and and a half of both Bushey Villages and Bushey Heaths multiple shopping and transport facilities and within approximately two miles of Bushey Mainline Station.
The property has been well maintained by the current landlord and is offered to let in good decorative order. Benefits include kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, dining room, conservatory, family bathroom/wc, en suite to master bedroom, guest wc, integral garage, double glazing and gas central heating, approximately 30' rear garden, off street parking for approximately three cars. Internal viewing highly recommended via the owners Sole Agent Clarets Residential.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLA1000975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarets Estate Agents, Bushey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.