|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (463 days ago)|
- Luxury 3 double bedroom flat
- 2 Bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Ample storage
- Underground parking space
- 24 hour security
- Located near FINCHLEY Road, HAMPSTEAD High Street
- AVAILABLE NOW
FREE REFERENCE AND ADMIN FEES!! LUXURY THREE BEDROOM FLAT within this STUNNING MODERN DEVELOPMENT off FINCHLEY ROAD. This IMMACULATE property comprises a SPACIOUS reception room with access to PRIVATE BALCONY, fully fitted kitchen, underfloor heating, MASTER BEDROOM with BUILT IN WARDROBES and EN SUITE BATHROOM, SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM with BALCONY adjoining the reception room, THIRD DOUBLE BEDROOM and MODERN bathroom. Further the apartment benefits from an UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE and 24HOUR SECURITY with full concierge service. LYMINGTON ROAD is just moments from the amenities of FINCHLEY ROAD and the O2 CENTRE, with trendy shops, restaurants and cafés on HAMPSTEAD HIGH STREET also a short walk away. Transport links include FINCHLEY ROAD (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), FINCHLEY ROAD AND FROGNAL (National Rail and Overground) and HAMPSTEAD (Northern line). AVAILABLE NOW
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56948887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CFO001B16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CH Peppiatt, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.