|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2017 (152 days ago)|
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT *
* REFURBISHED FAMILY BATHROOM AND ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM *
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN TO LIVING AREA WITH BREAKFAST BAR *
* RECENTLY PAINTED THROUGH-OUT * WOODEN FLOORING *
* FIRST FLOOR * BLOCK BENEFITS FROM A LIFT *
* BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS *
* DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* SECURE PARKING *
* WALKING DISTANCE OF LYCEE INTERNATIONAL DE LONDRES SCHOOL *
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY *
Admin fees apply
Property ref: 121_108_4010131
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56948971.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 4010131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grey & Co, Wembley Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.