|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 February 2017 (78 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom fifth floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Ample storage space throughout
- Smart bathroom suite
- Excellent location for Earls Court's local amenities
Full descriptionLONG LET. This amazing newly refurbished one bedroom flat offers fabulous entertaining space and benefits from a substantial reception room and contemporary open-plan kitchen.
Oak House is conveniently located moments from Hyde Park, which provides acres of recreational space and boasts its picturesque Serpentine Lake; Gloucester Road is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.