|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (161 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184756
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 184756.
- Private let, so zero agency fees.
- Next to Canada Water station (Jubilee & Overground)
- Stunning 1 Bedroom Flat
- Water Views, South Facing (plenty of sunshine)
- Sought After Maple Quays Development
- Residents Gym and 24 hour Concierge
- Fifth Floor
- Spacious Balcony
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Fibre Broadband Connection installed (high speed internet)
Luxury, bright, larger than average, one bedroom apartment in Toronto House, part of the highly desirable Maple Quays development. Located on the 5th floor this property is in immaculate condition and features full floor to ceiling windows, private balcony and south facing canal views throughout (with resident swans and ducks).
The open plan kitchen benefits from integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, hob and dishwasher, with a separate laundry cupboard for the washer/dryer. In addition to the living area there is also a separate dining area which could be used as a study. The bedroom boasts a large fitted wardrobe (mirrored doors), king size bed and access to the balcony, while the gorgeous bathroom includes a bathtub as well as a shower.
Residents benefit from the onsite gym, 24 hr concierge, cafe and Sainsbury's local. A stone's throw away you'll find Surrey Quays shopping centre (24 hr Tesco, Starbucks, Boots, HSBC, River Island etc), Odeon cinema and Hawker Street Food market.
Canada Water station (zone 2) is conveniently located on the Jubilee line and London Overground for quick access around London (as well as great bus links):
* 1 stop to Canary Wharf * 2 stops to London Bridge * 2 stops to the 02 * 4 stops to Waterloo * 5 stops to Stratford * 5 stops to Shoreditch High St * 7 stops to Bond St
Available end of January. Call now to view.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,776.67 per month (£410.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,520.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 184756
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56949151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18475613112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.