|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2016 (203 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 184800
Property Reference: 184800.
Charming, two double-bed terraced house just off Church Street.
Features home office/2nd reception overlooking sunny garden. The house is in excellent condition, having been lovingly cared for by the current tenants. Just 1 minute walk from both Church Street and Clissold Park.
- 2 double bedrooms
- large bathroom with bath and separate shower
- knocked-through reception room with built in storage/display units and exposed brick detail
- sunny, secluded garden with patio area & decking
- second reception room overlooking the garden - an ideal home office or playroom
- kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven (replaced 2013) and gas hob
- residents parking scheme
- 3 minutes walk to bus stop for 73 to Victoria, 393 to Primrose Hill, 476 to Somers Town.
- 7 minute walk to Stoke Newington mainline station, with trains to Liverpool Street.
Available mid December. Term of 6 or 12 months.
Summary & Exclusions:
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 184800
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56949184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18480013112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.