|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (520 days ago)|
- Beautiful views of the well maintained Gardens
- Within 5 minutes to the heart of the city
- Close to local shops and restaurants
- Large spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Large open plan Kitchen and living area
- Easy access to hospitals and universities
- Suitable for single professionals and couples
- Secure gated development
- Available Now
This outstanding well presented apartment is available immediately on a furnished basis. The property briefly comprises of large open plan living and kitchen area including fridge/freezer and washing machine with beautiful views of the well maintained gardens, large one double bedroom with built in double wardrobe, modern bathroom with shower over bath and hallway with storage cupboard. The property is located in the secured gated development of Queens Tower and is within 5 minutes journey to the city centre. With secure parking available at the development this property is well suited to a single professional or couple. Call the office now to arrange your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLD_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Woodseats.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.