|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (372 days ago)|
- Refurbished throughout
- Very spacious two floor apartment
- Four bedrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Shower room and additional cloakroom
- Off street parking
- Rear yard
- Close to Southend town centre
- Choice of mainline train stations nearby
A fantastic opportunity to rent a newly refurbished spacious 4 bedroom apartment close to Southend town centre. What is quite a deceptive tardis appearance from the outside, the inside provides a brand new fitted kitchen, shower room, additional cloakroom, electric radiator central heating, living area and four good sized bedrooms.
The layout of the property provides an opportunity to adjust the living arrangements to meet the varied requirements of those who both need and are looking for that something different whilst being in close proximity of the town centre, mainline train stations and main road routes in and out of Southend.
The property provides a back yard and off street parking removing the hassle for somewhere to park when living so close to the town centre.
The refurbishment works are nearing completion and when complete will provide the added benefit of being newly carpeted throughout. It is expected that the property will be available mid-January.
You really do need to view the property to truly appreciate what is on offer which is something quite different to the norm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26632667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales & Lettings, Southend-on-Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.