|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- 3 bed 2 receptions in this house
- Within heart of town centre
- 2 reception rooms
- Large kitchen breakfast room
- D/S Shower room & family bathroom
- Courtyard garden / EPC = E
Premier lets are delighted to offer for rental this spacious 3 bed, 2 receptions family house located within the heart of the town centre just off the seafront and only mins walk to Arndale shopping centre. Lounge wood flooring & electric log effect fire, separate dinning room leading to large kitchen breakfast room, 3 double bedrooms upstairs, D/S shower room and toilet, family bathroom with hand shower, GCH, D/G, Walled courtyard garden with rear access into town centre. Can be flexible short let 3 months or 6 months and roll on. EPC = E
Dining room or lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Lets & Sales, Sussex Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.