|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (219 days ago)|
- End of terrace, riverside house
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room overlooking the Thames
- Spacious reception room with access to private balcony
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms with balconies
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- A downstairs WC as well as a further two spacious bathrooms
- Picturesque garden
- Fantastic views
Full descriptionLONG LET. Located on a peaceful riverside estate, this charming four bedroom house benefits from a bright and stylish interiors well arranged over four spacious floors.
The residential Pointers Close boasts a close proximity to Island Gardens for frequent services into nearby Canary Wharf and further into central London. There are also many river walks for picturesque routes into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1001387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.