|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (500 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184990
Property Reference: 184990.
4 weeks security deposit (instead of 6 weeks)
No ADMIN, REFERENCE Fees or RENEWAL Fees
We have a beautiful 1 bedroom property with a open plan kitchen living with wooden flooring and lots of natural light.
The property boasts such features as:
- Open plan kitchen living
- Brand new High spec kitchens
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Huge amounts of natural light
- Beautiful high spec furniture
- Located close to transport links
- Gas hob
NO OTHER AGENTS
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 184990
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56954623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18499014112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.