|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (399 days ago)|
- Three bed semi house has gas central heating - Front and rear gardens and off road parking. The property is close to all the local amenities in Stainforth and nearby Thorne.
- RENT: £395.00 pcm BOND: £495.00
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENTRANCE, LOUNGE WITH ORNAMENTAL FIRE, GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- KITCHEN WITH PLUMBING FOR AN AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE GOOD SIZED SINGLE BEDROOM
- NEW DECORATION THROUGHOUT AND NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ADMIN FEE PER PROPERTY £150.00 REFERENCING FEE PER TENANT £125.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00 NOTED: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
This three bedroom semi detached house has the benefit of gas central heating, white PVCu double glazing, gardens to the front and rear and off road parking. The property is within easy reach of all the local amenities in Stainforth and nearby Thorne. Comp: Entrance hallway, lounge with ornamental fire, kitchen with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, ground floor bathroom with over bath electric shower and separate toilet area, stairs to the first floor, one double bedroom with storage cupboard, one small double bedroom with storage cupboard and one good sized single bedroom. This property has had new decoration throughout and new flooring throughout.
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of the administration fees on all our available properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 3217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.