|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Street parking Available
- Medium Sized Garden
Student property only minutes away from the city centre, local pub or University then this house is for you. Its literally fall out of bed territory, there are 4 massive student bedrooms, good sized single, decent sized lounge and modern kitchen. Weekly rents start at £45 per week.
Situated within walking distance of Derby City Centre. Consisting of Four Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom.
- All Bedrooms Furnished with Solid Furniture
- Broadband Internet (up to 50mb Service)
- Shared Lounge
- Shared Kitchen
- Henry Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- Bathroom (with Electric Shower)
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Linked Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blanket
- Fire Extinguisher
- Digital TV Point in each room
- Wired Broadband Point in each room (RJ45 Ethernet)
- Wireless Broadband
- Gas Certificate
- Electrical Certificate
- Free On-Road Parking (No Permit Needed)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56956564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26633476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orange Tree Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.