|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (374 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185109
Property Reference: 185109.
- Recently renovated three bedroom mid-terraced house, close to amenities (shops, takeaways etc) and town centre.
- Double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking.
- Large lounge and kitchen diner, downstairs toilet.
- Sorry - no children or DSS, would suit professional couple.
- Pets considered by arrangement.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £515.00 per month (£118.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £515.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 185109
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56958580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18510914112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.