|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (63 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 95109
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 95109.
Three bed family home, Excellent location highly sought after area for families and professionals, on the night bus route and within walking distance to the high street and train stations with easy access to Central London, Dockland rail and busses. 5 min drive to Lewisham, 7 min to Greenwich/Beckenham and10 min drive from Bromley, where you will find shoping centres and a wide rage of activities and entertainment.
Catford in Zone 3, located on the South Circular gives easy access In/Out of London, most attractive for those working in the City, looking for decent size living accomodation within budget, quitesness and a way from the busy life of the centre, but still within easy access to the city and short train ride.
* Entrance hall with a spacious feel fitted with Laminate floor leading to storage under stairs, front reception room and dining room.,
* Front reception room 12x11ft approx, fitted with wood effect laminate floor, Victorian cast-iron fire place (decorative feature only), and generous size PVC sash window,
* Dining room 11x11ft approx. with an open plan to Kitchen, fitted with wood effect laminate floor with an access through a Patio door leading to the back Garden,
* Newly fitted kitchen 7x7ft approx, tiled floor, sash window with garden view, large frdige freezer oven, fan exctractor, hop and washing machine,
* Stairs case to landing part paint/sanded leading to Double bedroom 2 single bedrooms and Bathroom,
* Double bedroom11x18F approx, carpeted, 2 Sash windows front view, double bed and wardrobes.
* Single bedrooms one 8x8F approx, carpeted, single divan bed and wardrobe, sash window garden view.
* Single bedroom two, 7x8F approx, carpeted, singel divan bed and wardrobe, sash window garden view.
* Bathroom, 7x7ft approx, tiled Newly fitted bath tub and shower,
* Back garden benifiting from side gate convenient for cyclists.
* Front small garden.
The house is bathed in natural sun light and has a well designed lay out. It benefits from central heating, upstairs Bathroom newly fitted PVC double glazed sash windows with an intelegent machanism opening, including tilting and keeping the original Victorian style feature of the property, recently renovated and decorated through out.
Roadside parking, permit required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,650.00 per month (£380.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,685.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 95109
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56959054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9510913112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.