|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (58 days ago)|
- Fabulous lower ground floor flat on quiet crescent road
- Generous reception room with bay-fronted windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen offering integrated appliances
- Two excellent sized bedrooms, one featuring en suite
- Contemporary bathroom with adjoining utility room
- Lovely private patio garden
- Presented in beautiful condition with neutral décor
- Set within a mid-terrace period property
Full descriptionLONG LET. Benefiting from a private entrance and patio garden, this spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers great living space with a well proportioned reception room with an open-plan kitchen.
This flat is located close to a comprehensive range of amenities along Warwick Road and Earls Court Road and is within easy reach of the many restaurants and bars of Old Brompton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.