|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (159 days ago)|
- Immaculately presented one bedroom apartment
- Set on the first floor of a secure modern building
- Finished to a brilliant contemporary standard
- Offers a high specification kitchen and bathroom
- Ample space to dine at the kitchen breakfast bar
- Superb roof terrace accessed via the bedroom
- Moments from the extensive amenities of Oxford Street
- Within easy reach of the green spaces of Hyde Park
Full descriptionLONG LET. Superbly located on the first floor of a secure building this superb one bedroom apartment offers spacious, stylish and naturally bright interiors throughout, offering an excellent roof terrace with ample space to dine.
James Street is home to a number of bistros and restaurants and is close to the superb shopping and entertainment facilities of the West End. Transport links include Bond Street Underground Station and a number of regular bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.