|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (50 days ago)|
- Fabulous two bedroom flat on the fourth floor with lift
- Recently refurbished with superb attention to detail
- Spacious, bright reception with beautiful wooden floors
- Features well equipped, contemporary kitchen
- Offers two generous, well presented bedrooms
- Modern, limestone tiled bathroom
- Access to large communal gardens
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Set close to the River Thames and the amenities on King's Road, this impressive two bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished throughout and affords access to communal gardens.
Oakley Street is located close to the many fashionable amenities of King's Road and the River is close by. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.