|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (313 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 183579
Property Reference: 183579.
- No agency fees.
- Bright, spacious, newly redecorated and carpeted, top (1st) floor 2 bedroom Victorian Flat on a quiet street near Chatsworth Rd.
- Large living room and fully fitted separate kitchen
- Gas central heating, gas hob.
- Large double bedroom, single second bedroom
- Perfect for a couple who want a spare room/study
- Perfect for 2 people sharing who could use the living room as a big double bedroom and the smaller room as a living room/study.
- Large split level hallway with access to loft space for extra storage.
- Homerton Overground is a 5 minute walk away with links to Dalston, Shoreditch, Highbury and Islington for the Victoria line, Stratford etc.
- Chatsworth road cafes, bars, restaurants and weekend market is just round the corner.
- Private landlord managed property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,420.00 per month (£327.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 22 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 183579
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56959573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18357908112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.