|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (428 days ago)|
- A spacious two bedroom coach house.
- Within a popular edge of town development.
- A short distance from Launceston town centre and amenities.
- Open plan sitting room, dining and kitchen area.
- Some white goods are included in the let.
- Luxury bathroom/WC.
- 1 allocated off road parking space.
- Large understairs storage cupboard.
- Mains gas central heating.
- UPVC double glazing.
The open plan living area is generous enough to accommodate a wide range of furniture. The kitchen area is comprehensively fitted with plenty of storage cupboards both floor and wall mounted, integrally installed under a roll top working surface and included within the let is a dishwasher, electric fan oven and gas hob. The spacious bathroom/WC has a large white 'P' shaped panelled bath with a shower over. The hand basin has vanity storage units below and a large mirror above. There is a WC and a heated towel rail. The two bedrooms are both light and airy and one is double in size. A private ground floor entrance hall completes the accommodation.
Heating is provided by mains gas central heating and all the windows benefit from UPVC double glazing. The coach house has a single off road parking space.
The property is situated within quarter of a mile of Launceston Town Centre which boasts a comprehensive range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed along Exeter Street until reaching Prouts Corner. Continue heading down Kensey Hill towards Okehampton where you will identify the Kensey Valley Meadow development on the left. Having turned off this main road proceed straight ahead at the next mini-roundabout and then right. Follow the road around to the right and the back of the property will be seen close to the end of the development on the left hand side with a Webbers To Let Board visible from a first floor window. Drive under the property and the front door will be located on your left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56960179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU160366_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.