|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (440 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 177965
Property Reference: 177965.
A great opportunity to rent well presented part furnished 3 bedroom semi-detached property in Stivichall area. A spacious and extended property in excellent condition. The property has an open-plan kitchen, with raised roof and sky light, dining room and second reception room. A large master bedroom is accompanied by a second double-room and a single room. Double glazing/central heating and carpeted throughout. The upstairs bathroom has an integrated bath and shower, the downstairs wet-room includes a shower and toilet. The rear garden has been refreshed with a new and large patio area and new lawns and beds. Property also benefits from driveway and veranda. Furnishings include: cooker/fridge/freezer/wardrobes and drawers.
Conveniently located within 5 minutes drive of the train station and city centre. Local convenience store, pharmacy and post office are within 5 minutes walk of the property. The A45 and A46 are also within 5 minutes drive. Cheylesmore Shopping Parade and Quinton Park are within a 3 minute drive.
Perfectly situated for professionals working at Jaguar Land Rover, Warwick University, Coventry University or City College.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 177965
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56963746.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17796514112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.